Sage 100 Enhanced Customer
The Sage 100 Enhanced Customer Deposit Tracking is a powerful add-on for Sage 100 users if your business receives a high volume of customer deposits against sales orders. Say goodbye to double work and reconciling deposits!
Sage 100 Enhanced Customer Deposit Tracking
Standard Sage 100 processing is typically a two-step procedure for managing deposits against sales orders. First, when you process the cash receipt, you have to either addit as a prepaid invoice or as a GL posting straight to the Deposits Account. Second, you then have to add the deposit amount to the Totals Screen.
If you receive multiple deposits against sales orders or if you don’t invoice an order until you’ve received deposts for the total amount of the order, then this can be cumbersome to track, manage, and reconcile. Not with our Enhanced Customer Deposit Tracking add-on!
- Streamline customer deposit processing and tracking process
- Apply cash receipt deposits to specific sales orders
- Provide visibility of deposits on sales orders
- Generate detailed customer deposit reports by customer and by sales order
- Eliminate manual customer deposit schedules
- Simplify customer deposit reconciliations
We’re consistently adding more features as we get more feedback from clients, so please check back frequently to see what new points of integration have been added to date.
Click here to view our Enhanced Customer Deposit Tracking Operating Manual
Click here to view our Enhancement Customer Deposit Tracking Spec Sheet.
- The FayeBSG Sage 100 Enhanced Customer Tracking Sheet is Compatible with Sage 100 (aka MAS 90 and MAS 200) versions 4.3 and above.
- Data consistency is the responsibility of the end user.
- All FayeBSG products are based on an annual recurring subscription.
- Includes all software updates for one year, an operating manual and unlimited email support.
- Support emails go to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Costs do not include professional services other than email support.
- Implementation services not included but recommended. Call us for implementation pricing @ 818-280-4820.
$398.80 per year.
*Maintenance includes email support, upgrades, and updates with new features as well as for all new Sage versions as they are released.