Are you jealous of that amazing looking Sugar dashboard that the sales team uses to track closed opportunities? Or that Sugar dashboard that the marketing team uses to track new leads? Now the entire team can get the same dashboard visibility with our Sugar Dashboard Manager.
The FayeBSG SugarCRM Dashboard Manager gives users the ability to share their custom dashboards with other users. It also gives admin users the ability to create custom dashboards and deploy those dashboards to individual users, to a group of users in a team, or to a group of users in a specific role.
FayeBSG SugarCRM QuickBooks Integration
The FayeBSG SugarCRM QuickBooks Integration addresses this. It allows the two software packages to “talk with each other” by synchronizing customers, inventory items, non-inventory items, and service items, invoice and sales receipt history, and sales orders/estimates between SugarCRM and QuickBooks. The synchronization between the packages is set to run on a scheduler, typically every 10 minutes.
- Any user can copy their dashboard to the Dashboard Manager.
- Create and/or edit Dashboards in the Dashboard Manager.
- Deploy Dashboards to Users or groups of Users by Teams or Roles.
Click here to download
Download the Sugar Dashboard Manager Spec Sheet.
We’re consistently adding more features as we get more feedback from clients, so please check back frequently to see what new points of integration have been added to date.
- The FayeBSG Sugar Dashboard Manager is compatible with Sugar version 7.
- Data consistency is the responsibility of the end user.
- All FayeBSG products are based on an annual recurring subscription.
- Includes all software updates for one year, an operating manual and unlimited email support.
- Support emails go to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Costs do not include professional services other than email support.
- End User License Agreement is here.
- Implementation services not included but recommended. Call us for implementation pricing @ 818-280-4820.
Call for pricing.
Call for pricing.