The Vessel and Container Management add-on for Sage 100 allows users to manage the tracking and receipt of purchase orders which are being shipped by container on a specific vessel from overseas.
With this highly powerful add-on for Sage 100, users can streamline the tracking of Inventory that is sent or received via oceanic transition.
- Allows Maintenance of manageable breakdown of inventory being shipped on a container level
- Select individual Purchase Orders, items of those purchase orders, and quantities of those items in movement
- Allows attachment of miscellaneous electronic documentation (excel files, word files, etc.) on entry-level basis
- Allows selection and generation for Receipt of Goods once items have been received
- See summarized quantities “On Vessel” via Inventory Inquiry screens
- See detailed breakdown of each involved Vessel entry for any given item.
We’re consistently adding more features as we get more feedback from clients, so please check back frequently to see what new points of integration have been added to date.
Click here to view our Vessel and Container Management for Sage 100 enhancement operating manual for more information.
- The FayeBSG Vessel and Container Management enhancement is Compatible with Sage 100 (aka MAS 90 and MAS 200) versions 4.3 and above.
- Data consistency is the responsibility of the end user.
- All FayeBSG products are based on an annual recurring subscription.
- Includes all software updates for one year, an operating manual and unlimited email support.
- Support emails go to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Costs do not include professional services other than email support.
- End User License Agreement here.
- Implementation services not included but recommended. Call us for implementation pricing @ 818-280-4820.