The User Activity Tracking for Sage 100 enhancement helps managers answer a simple but crucial question: What are my employees doing all day on the Sage 100 platform?
This powerful Sage 100 enhancement can provide reports of valuable data points, such as:
- How many invoices an employee completed
- How long an employee is logged in to Sage 100
- The number of Sales Orders entered
- And more!
The User Activity Tracking for Sage 100 enhancement allows you to efficiently run reports on an employee’s critical platform activity and engagement. Users can automate the tedious manual process of uncovering essential employee account details, inactive processes, or determining, often after the fact, an employee’s historical activity. Key benefits include:
- Record creation and modifications
- User login and logout activity
- Estimate of overall logged time
- Details on the types of reports run
- Productivity by both user and day
Click here to view our User Activity Tracking for Sage 100 operating manual for more information.
- The User Activity Tracking enhancement is compatible with Sage 100 (aka MAS 90 and MAS 200) versions 4.3 and above.
- Data consistency is the responsibility of the end user.
- All FayeBSG products are based on an annual recurring subscription.
- Includes all software updates for one year, an operating manual and unlimited email support.
- Support emails go to email@example.com
- Costs do not include professional services other than email support.
- End User License Agreement here.
- Implementation services not included but recommended. Call us for implementation pricing @ 818-280-4820.