FayeBSG SugarCRM Slack Integration
Slack connects you with the people and tools you work with every day so you can easily collaborate with your team.
The Slack Integration for Sugar allows Sugar Users to communicate with team members and organize conversations by topics, projects, and more, in real-time between Slack and Sugar, increasing team collaboration, productivity, and streamlining searches across platforms.
Use Slack To
- Communicate with your team and organize your conversations by topics, projects, and more
- Message or call anyone within your team
- Share and edit documents and collaborate with the right people
- Integrate the existing tools and services you already use
- Easily search a central knowledge base that automatically indexes and archives your team’s past conversations and files
- Customize your notifications so you stay focused on what matters
Use Sugar To
- Search Sugar from Slack by typing /sugar [search term], then choose to share your search results alongside your conversations in channel
- Just as you can send messages to your linked Slack channel(s), do the same from Slack using the /sugar slash command
- Upload a Slack channel from Sugar
- hen the assigned user of an account changes, the corresponding Slack channel is updated
- The updates can be configured per module
Slack Professional Features
- Use the /sugar search command to search any module setup in Sugar via global search
- Add to Slack button can be applied to any module in Sugar
- Users can use Sugar to send a Slack message to a person or channel in Slack with a link to the record in Sugar
- Enhanced Administrative control support to define which modules in Sugar the Add to Slack button will appear
Download Product Sheet
- The software is currently compatible with Sugar 9 (Professional, Enterprise and Sell)
- Sugar Cloud or On-Premise (with a public url; we do not support proxies or systems not accessible via https over the public internet)
- This App only supports public Slack channels
- This app does not currently support sandbox Sugar instances
- All FayeBSG products are based on an annual recurring subscription.
- Includes all software updates for one year, an operating manual and unlimited email support.
- Support emails go to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Costs do not include professional services other than email support.
- End User License Agreement here.
- Implementation services not included but recommended. Call us for implementation pricing @ 818-280-4820.