SugarCRM is the fastest growing CRM software package in the world. Sage 100 is among the leading accounting and ERP software packages in the world. It only makes sense to integrate the software so that companies can use best in class software in each software category without missing out on critical integration components.
The FayeBSG SugarCRM Sage 100 Integration allows the two software packages to “talk with each other” by sending customers (accounts), inventory items (products), and sales history (account performance) from Sage 100 to SugarCRM and by sending quotes (sales orders) from SugarCRM to Sage 100. The synchronization between the packages can be set on a scheduler or run manually.
- Synchronize customers between Sugar and Sage
- Synchronize inventory from Sage to Sugar
- Synchronize customer sales history, customer item sales history, customer product line sales history, and inventory sales history from Sage to Sugar
- Synchronize invoice history and open invoices from Sage to Sugar
- Synchronize cash receipts history from Sage to Sugar
- Send quotes and sales orders from Sugar to Sage
- Also sync supporting information like salespeople, terms codes, ship to addresses, price codes, warehouses, and more from Sage to Sugar
- And then there’s more…
We’re consistently adding more features to our SugarCRM Sage 100 Integration as we get more feedback from clients, so please check back frequently to see what new points of integration have been added to date.
View our SugarCRM Sage 100 Integration spec sheet for more information.
- The SugarCRM Sage 100 Integration is compatible with Sugar versions 6.5 and up.
- Data consistency is the responsibility of the end user. Sage Customer Names must match the Sugar Account names for our integration to fully function.