SugarCRM is the fastest growing CRM software package in the world. Sage 100 is among the leading accounting and ERP software packages in the world. It only makes sense to integrate the software so that companies can use best in class software in each software category without missing out on critical integration components.
SugarCRM Sage 100 Integration
The FayeBSG SugarCRM Sage 100 Integration allows the two software packages to “talk with each other” by sending customers (accounts), inventory items (products), and sales history (account performance) from Sage 100 to SugarCRM and by sending quotes (sales orders) from SugarCRM to Sage 100. The synchronization between the packages can be set on a scheduler or run manually.
- Synchronize customers between Sugar and Sage
- Synchronize inventory from Sage to Sugar
- Synchronize customer sales history, customer item sales history, customer product line sales history, and inventory sales history from Sage to Sugar
- Synchronize invoice history and open invoices from Sage to Sugar
- Synchronize cash receipts history from Sage to Sugar
- Send quotes and sales orders from Sugar to Sage
- Also sync supporting information like salespeople, terms codes, ship to addresses, price codes, warehouses, and more from Sage to Sugar
- And then there’s more…
We’re consistently adding more features to our SugarCRM Sage 100 Integration as we get more feedback from clients, so please check back frequently to see what new points of integration have been added to date.
View our SugarCRM Sage 100 Integration spec sheet for more information.
- The SugarCRM Sage 100 Integration is compatible with Sugar versions 6.5 and up.
- The SugarCRM Sage 100 Integration is compatible with Sage versions 4.4 and up.
- SugarCRM can be hosted in the Sugar On Demand Environment, in a private cloud, or on a local server .
- Sage 100 can be hosted anywhere.
- Data consistency is the responsibility of the end user.
- All FayeBSG products are based on an annual recurring subscription.
- Includes all software updates for one year, an operating manual and unlimited email support.
- Support emails go to email@example.com
- Costs do not include professional services other than email support.
- End User License Agreement here.
- Implementation services not included but recommended. Call us for implementation pricing @ 818-280-4820.