SugarCRM is the fastest growing CRM software package in the world. Constant Contact offers email marketing software that makes it easy to create and manage your email campaigns without the need for technical skills. These two systems working together can enable your sales and marketing team to reach levels of productivity that will elevate your business to the next level. No longer will your team have to manage multiple databases to reach your customer!
The FBSG SugarCRM – Constant Contact Integration Application offers you both a detailed and high level view of your marketing efforts. It allows the two software packages to “communicate with one another” by syncing accounts and contacts, email addresses, marketing lists, campaign results, individual email tracking, and removal results. The synchronization runs with the SugarCRM scheduler and can be set up to run when and as often as makes sense for your business.
SugarCRM – Constant Contact Integration Demo
SugarCRM – Constant Contact Integration Version 2.0 Demo
- Eliminate double entry of contacts in Constant Contact
- Update marketing lists within SugarCRM
- View campaign results within SugarCRM
- Mass update marketing lists within SugarCRM
- View individual campaign results under each contact
- Keep a complete history of email results
- Create reports in Sugar from your Constant Contact results
- Create automated emails and workflow from your Constant Contact results
SugarCRM – Constant Contact Integration version 2.0 new features include:
- Syncs the ‘Click Thru’ links from Constant Contact into SugarCRM so you can see who clicked through and what links they clicked on.
- Downloading and importing Constant Contacts, contacts into Sugar.
- Duplicate checking via Constant Contact import.
- Updated technology to allow for smoother synchronization of large lists.
- Synchronization of bounced emails.
We’re consistently adding more features as we get more feedback from clients, so please check back frequently to see what new points of integration have been added to date. View our SugarCRM – Constant Contact Spec Sheet for more information or contact us anytime.