We’re excited to announce the availability of Sage MAS ERP Wellness Reviews. Our unique Wellness Reviews analyze the condition of your Sage MAS 90 or MAS 200 configuration and provide reporting that gives you an update about problem areas and the overall status of your system. The special Sage MAS ERP Wellness Report provides you with a written copy of in depth information about the state of your Sage MAS 90 and MAS 200 data and configuration.
Sometimes data errors occur, which Sage MAS 90 and MAS 200 users are able to “work through”. These errors often go unreported, because the user could continue with their day-to-day tasks. However, the damaged data records remain and often rise again during reporting, updates or month-end, causing unplanned delays, issues and support costs to you. Similarly, sometimes there are network-related issues are reported by MAS 90 and MAS 200 to system logs (the MAS90 or MAS 200 System Activity Log), but not to users. These issues cause data corruption, which can cause unplanned delays, issues and support costs to you. Our MAS90 Wellness Report , among other things, lists entries in the System Activity Log that allows you to proactively address issues on your system as they occur, rather than during surprise “emergency” situations – which, of course, will occur during the worst possible time…during invoicing, payroll, updates, or month-end close.
The report can be used as a checklist of action items needed to ensure that your MAS configuration is running at an optimum and secure level.
The Wellness Review includes a detailed and in-depth study of:
- Security settings
- System activity log
- All modules setup options for consistency and best practices
- Backup settings
- Installed Applications & Versions
- Rebuilding of key files and sorts
- Network security related to Sage MAS 90 and MAS 200
- Workstation & Server compability with anti-virus, RAM, other applications, etc.
- Service packs
- MAS 90 and MAS 200 file sizes
- Any other specific issues or areas of concern
The Wellness Report includes:
- Findings from the above review
- A printout of the System Activity Log
- A printout of module settings inconsistent with best practices
- Data files that may be approaching file size limitations
- Significant security holes
- AR Aging vs. GL reconciliation totals
- AP Aging vs. GL reconciliation totals
- Inventory Valuation vs. GL reconciliation totals
- Any other critical system data
If you’re a client of Faye Business Systems Group, we provide these onsite reviews to you once a year at no charge. If you’re on one of our support plans, we provide these reviews twice a year. In addition, if you’re on a plan, we also include our MAS90 Wellness Reporting on a monthly basis, or we can even configure your MAS 90 or MAS 200 to be monitored on a daily basis.
Contact us right away to schedule your review.