The Quick Physical Count Entry enhancement for Sage 100 streamlines the process of entering physical counts in to Sage. Unlike the standard Physical Count Entry process, you’re not required to Freeze Inventory ahead of time nor are you required to enter the count in any pre-defined order.
You can enter counts quickly and easily in any way that makes sense for your organization. When you’re done entering the “quick count”, our enhancement immediately imports the data into Sage 100’s standard Physical Count Entry function so that standard Sage 100 physical count processes would then apply.
- Enter item counts in any order
- Enter the same item multiple times
- All entry on one simple screen
- Enter by item count or box count
- Inventory can be frozen or not
- Inventory count automatically imported into standard Physical Count Entry screens
We’re consistently adding more features as we get more feedback from clients, so please check back frequently to see what new points of integration have been added to date.
Click here to view our Quick Physical Count Entry for Sage 100 enhancement operating manual for more information.
- The FayeBSG Quick Physical Count Entry enhancement is Compatible with Sage 100 (aka MAS 90 and MAS 200) versions 4.3 and above.
- Data consistency is the responsibility of the end user.
- Purchase includes software and operating manual
- Annual maintenance includes email support, upgrades, and updates throughout the year
- Support emails go to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Costs do not include professional services other than email support
- Implementation services not included but recommended. Call us for implementation pricing @ 818-280-4820