The Move Invoices from Batches enhancement for Sage 100 allows users to selectively move invoices, one at a time from the current batch to a separate private batch.
This is useful when facing a situation where a batch of several invoices refuses to post because of complications in just one (1) invoice. In moving the problem invoice, it will free up the remaining invoices to update as needed.
- No longer have your invoice batches be “held hostage” by one problem invoice
- Isolate problem invoices for future resolution
- Streamline invoice updating
- Make your accounting team more efficient
- Update invoice batches more timely
We’re consistently adding more features as we get more feedback from clients, so please check back frequently to see what new points of integration have been added to date.
Click here to view our Sage 100 Move Invoices from Batches operating manual for more information.
Coming soon, contact us for details.
- The FayeBSG Sage 100 Move Invoices from Batches enhancement is Compatible with Sage 100 (aka MAS 90 and MAS 200) versions 4.3 and above.
- Data consistency is the responsibility of the end user.
- Purchase includes software and operating manual
- Annual maintenance includes email support, upgrades, and updates throughout the year
- Support emails go to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Costs do not include professional services other than email support.
- Implementation services not included but recommended. Call us for implementation pricing @ 818-280-4820.