Sage 100 AMEX
Accounts Payable Integration
Do you pay bills with your American Express Card? If so, you probably know how data entry intensive it can be to record those charges in Sage 100. Depending on the amount of charges you have every month, it can take hours. With the FayeBSG Sage 100 American Express Accounts Payable Integration, we automate this entire process for you, and eliminate the manual entry of American Express Charges into Sage 100.
Sage American Express AP Integration
Manually entering your AMEX invoices the first time, and then transferring them to the AMEX vendor can be a really cumbersome manual process. The FayeBSG Sage 100 American Express AP Integration completely automates your entire invoice entry strategy. Our integration not only works for American Express, but it may work for your other credit cards as well. Contact us to see if our AMEX integration works for your other credit cards.
- User friendly application with straight forward configuration.
- Eliminates manual entry of American Express charges into Sage 100.
- Eliminates double entry of invoices when transferring charges into AMEX Credit Card Vendor.
- Retain purchase history by vendor for all charges made via AMEX.
- Increase accuracy of AMEX charge postings, by having complete visibility by vendor of AMEX charges.
- Solution can work for other credit cards as well, contact us for information.
We are excited to have now released Version 2 of the integration which adds the ability to designate specific GL accounts in the source file AND which allows users to build an AMEX Vendor Cross Reference file to streamline the import process.
We’re consistently adding more features as we get more feedback from clients, so please check back frequently to see what new points of integration have been added to date.
Click here to view our Sage 100 American Express AP operating manual for more information.
- The FayeBSG Sage 100 AMEX Integration is Compatible with Sage 100 (aka MAS 90 and MAS 200) versions 4.3 and above.
- Data consistency is the responsibility of the end user.
- Purchase includes software and operating manual
- Annual maintenance includes email support, upgrades, and updates throughout the year
- Support emails go to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Costs do not include professional services other than email support.
- End User License Agreement here.
- Implementation services not included but recommended. Call us for implementation pricing @ 818-280-4820