Our Inventory Integration with Amazon enhancement allows our Sage 100 ERP users to seamlessly integrate their inventory data with Amazon.com so that their customers have accurate product and quantity data when looking to purchase their items through Amazon.
The enhancement allows you to transmit warehouse inventory data from Sage 100 ERP to Amazon.com’s S3 service in an automated fashion. It can transmit all items or just items that have changed since the last transmission.
- Allows manual upload of inventory data to Amazon.com
- Allows automated upload of inventory data to Amazon.com
- Sends all items or just “changed” items
- Keeps a log of transmissions
- Keeps Amazon.com inventory records in sync with your Sage 100 inventory data
- Meets Amazon.com technical requirements
We’re consistently adding more features as we get more feedback from clients, so please check back frequently to see what new points of integration have been added to date.
- The FayeBSG Sage 100 Amazon Integration is Compatible with Sage 100 (aka MAS 90 and MAS 200) versions 4.3 and above.
- Data consistency is the responsibility of the end user.
- Purchase includes software and operating manual
- Annual maintenance includes email support, upgrades, and updates throughout the year
- Support emails go to email@example.com
- Costs do not include professional services other than email support
- Implementation services not included but recommended. Call us for implementation pricing @ 818-280-4820