Our Accounts Payable Document Integration for Sage 100 allows you to easily link any document or set of documents to accounts payable invoices in your Sage 100 software.
Enhancing Sage 100 with our AP Document Integration provides you with flexible setup capabilities so you can name and store your documents the way that works best for you.
- Integrate scanned AP invoices into Vendor Inquiry screens
- Integrate scanned AP invoices with AP Invoice History screens
- Store invoices in one “invoice folder” or in specific folders by vendor
- Name scanned documents with the invoice number or a combination of the vendor number and invoice number
- Find scanned AP documents using Sage 100’s powerful searching capabilities and avoid implementing costly document management software
We’re consistently adding more features as we get more feedback from clients, so please check back frequently to see what new points of integration have been added to date.
Click here to view our Accounts Payable Document Integration for Sage 100 enhancement operating manual for more information.
- The FayeBSG Accounts Payable Document Integration is Compatible with Sage 100 (aka MAS 90 and MAS 200) versions 4.3 and above.
- Data consistency is the responsibility of the end user.
- Purchase includes software and operating manual
- Annual maintenance includes email support, upgrades, and updates throughout the year
- Support emails go to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Costs do not include professional services other than email support
- Implementation services not included but recommended. Call us for implementation pricing @ 818-280-4820