Title: Sage 100 ERP SugarCRM Integration: Learn how organizations can save time and money by integrating Sage 100 ERP (formerly MAS 90) accounting software with SugarCRM.
During this recorded webcast you will learn how to:
1) Get Orders Entered More Timely into Sage 100 ERP
2) Eliminate Redundant Data Entry
3) Eliminate Need for Expanding Sage 100 ERP User Licenses by Seeing ERP Data in SugarCRM
4) Ability to View Sage 100 ERP Data in the Cloud and on mobile devices through SugarCRM
|[contact-form-7 404 "Not Found"]|
1. Get Orders Entered More Timely into Sage 100 ERP
Enter sales orders in SugarCRM and sync them into Sage 100 ERP in real-time, orders can be entered on laptops, ipads, and other mobile devices by salespeople on the road. No longer do you have to wait for remote access to Sage 100 ERP or emailing orders into the office. Orders can be entered right away through SugarCRM, and they will then automaticaily appear in Sage 100 ERP.
2. Eliminate Redundant Data Entry
Sales orders into Sugar and having them automatically transfer into Sage 100 ERP eliminates duplication of data entry and increases the accuracy of orders in Sage 100 ERP. Inventory changes and Customer name and address changes in one system can be instantly updated in the other as well.
3. Eliminate Need for Expanding Sage 100 ERP User Licenses by Seeing ERP Data in SugarCRM
Sales reps can now see on hand inventory quantities, open sales orders, invoice history, customer credit information, and everything they used to have to either lookup directly in Sage 100 ERP or call someone to lookup for them. Companies can now potentially downgrade Sage 100 ERP user licenses, because these “inquiry users” no longer will need access to Sage 100 ERP.
4. Ability to View Sage 100 ERP Data in the Cloud and on mobile devices through SugarCRM
SugarCRM allows sales reps to view Sage 100 ERP data on the road, on their ipads, and on other mobile devices without being connected to the office.