The Retail Pro Accounting Link integration for Sage 100 serves as an information bridge between Retail Pro and your Sage Software, efficiently increasing your financial accuracy.
If you are frustrated by having to manually enter retail performance data into your financial system, Retail Pro’s Universal Accounting Link can eliminate time-consuming and profit-absorbing issues.
- Import transaction-level data from Retail Pro and posting data to the appropriate module (G/L, A/P, A/R, or Payroll) in Sage
- Transfer A/R customer and A/P vendor information from Retail Pro to your accounting software A/R and A/P modules, updating current records and creating new records for new customers and vendors
- Transfer retail associate names, commission information, and time card data from Retail Pro to the Payroll module
- Transfer A/R customer account status information from the A/R module of your accounting software to Retail Pro customer records
Click here to view the Retail Pro for Sage 100 enhancement operating manual for more information.
- The Retail Pro Accounting Link Integration is Compatible with Sage 100 (aka MAS 90 and MAS 200) versions 4.3 and above.
- Data consistency is the responsibility of the end user.