Support for the SugarCRM-QuickBooks Integration will be included at no additional cost under the terms of the annual license agreement – provided the below criteria is met by the end user. Should the below criteria not be met, FayeBSG reserves the right to charge for time spent in support of the SugarCRM-QuickBooks Integration (with prior notice to the end user).
Requirements for Free Support:
- A compatible version of QuickBooks (Pro, Premier, Enterprise; US & Canada versions only)
- A compatible version of SugarCRM
- MySQL database, used by SugarCRM
- No more than 650 QuickBooks transactions per month*
- No more than $2,000,000 in annual company revenue*
*As per standard QuickBooks software operating guidelines (please refer to QB Transaction Limits and QB Revenue Limits.)
- This software is compatible with SugarCRM On Demand, or SugarCRM hosted on-site with a MySQL database. This integration software has been optimized for MySQL; SugarCRM hosted with MS SQL is not supported at this time
- Data consistency is the responsibility of the end user. QuickBooks Customer Names should match the Sugar Account name, or an alternative sync key be provided in order for the SugarCRM-QuickBooks Integration to fully function.