The FayeBSG SugarCRM JIRA Integration Application gives users the ability to monitor and track JIRA issues from within the SugarCRM Ecosystem. CRM users can use dashboards and other standard Sugar tools to stay abreast of critical project developments from within Sugar, being able to look at issues by account, by type, and by priority. A Critical Issues Dashboard has been created for the Sugar home screen to allow users to be alerted when any issue becomes in danger of going over budget or past due.
- JIRA Custom Module, displays JIRA Issues, with Project and Assignee reporting available
- Custom Module enables user to create a JIRA issue from within Sugar, and assign to the relevant user
- Sub module panel, under Client Account provides user with a JIRA Issue results list (“Open Issues” by default, with option for displaying “All Issues”) at a glance, with filters for all columns: Key / Description / Assigned To / Issue Type / Priority / Date Entered / Due Date
- Dashlet for the Home Screen displays JIRA Open Issues, ordered by Priority (as with JIRA view
- Dashlet for viewing Issues past Due Date
- Dashlet for issues due today / this week
Click here to download the SugarCRM JIRA Integration Spec Sheet.
- The software is currently compatible with SugarCRM v6.5 and greater
- Compatible with JIRA download or ondemand v5 and above
- All FayeBSG products are based on an annual recurring subscription.
- Includes all software updates for one year, an operating manual and unlimited email support.
- Support emails go to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Costs do not include professional services other than email support.
- End User License Agreement is here.
- Implementation services not included but recommended. Call us for implementation pricing @ 818-280-4820.