Apply to Become a Partner
FayeBSG views our partners as an extension of our team, playing an integral role in our development and growth. As a member of the FayeBSG Partner Program your company can start opening doors you may not have been able to before.
Our partner program includes three different levels of partnership, Platinum, Gold and Silver. Please review below to find the one most applicable to you. Once you submit an application, it will be reviewed by our Sales team. If there is interest in pursuing your organization as a partner, you will be contacted.
- SugarCRM Elite Partner, the highest tier in the SugarCRM channel partner program
- NetSuite, Sage and Act-On Platinum Partners
- Recognized in the Sugar community for our breadth of SugarCRM Integration Add-On Products
- Leaders in Sugar development
- Completed hundreds of successful CRM and ERP implementations
- Deep technical knowledge of Sugar
- INC 5000 honoree and recognized by CIO Review as one of 20 most promising CRM and ERP solutions providers for 2015
Why Utilize The Partner Program?
Do you want to sell such ground breaking software platforms by SugarCRM, NetSuite, Sage and Act-On to name a few? Now you can.
Many of our partners are already selling these products, or something similar, but we are aligned with tons of partners that don’t have the full product expertise or resources needed to close and implement the deal.
Faye Business Systems Group has been working with and nurturing businesses of all sizes for over 25 years; we’ve implemented hundreds of successful CRM, ERP and Marketing Software programs for small to mid-sized companies and enterprise organizations spanning various vertical markets.
Investing in a partnership with FayeBSG will provide significant benefits from Financial rewards through to Business growth for partners. These benefits include:
- All partners are eligible to receive incentive fees for any closed deals where they refer clients or prospects to purchase software or services from FayeBSG. Referral commission fees and margin sharing revenue vary depending on partnership level.
- Providing complete solutions to customers from a single solutions provider helps simplify the implementation process, provides a single point of accountability and ensures the greatest chance of success.