Flare Sentiment Analysis for Zendesk®
Take your Customer Service workflows to the next level with Ai.
Flare Sentiment Analysis
Flare Sentiment Analysis is a sophisticated Ai that checks incoming messages for certain keywords and phrases, and lets you know if the sender seems to be in a positive, negative, or neutral mood. Agents will receive a custom display indicator of the emotions before they’ve even read the message. This can be a valuable addition to prioritizing your messages and take your Customer Service workflows to the next level.
Core Features of Flare Sentiment Analysis
- Automatically analyze messages for the sender’s sentiment
- Gauge sentiment on each response to support tickets and watch mood improve as solutions are presented
- Categorizes the sentiment into positive, negative, neutral and mixed
- Legacy communications can be analyzed – useful for training purposes
- Analyze not only single messages, but whole dialogues as well
Flare Sentiment Analysis is built on Zendesk Sunshine. To be eligible for Sunshine, users need to be on a Zendesk Enterprise plan or above.
- All FayeBSG products are based on an annual recurring subscription.
- Includes all software updates for one year, an operating manual and unlimited email support.
- Support emails go to email@example.com
- Costs do not include professional services other than email support.
- End User License Agreement here.
- Implementation services not included but recommended. Call us for implementation pricing @ 818-280-4820.