The Add Vendor Terms to AP Aging & Invoice Payment Selection for Sage 100 enhancement makes it easier and more efficient to track, manage, and pay vendor invoices by the vendor terms code.
Many of us have lots of different terms codes for vendors: pay by Check, pay by Credit Card, pay by ACH, pay by Wire, etc. With this enhancement, you can print an AP Aging of just those vendors who you pay by check.
And, then, when doing a check run, you can have Sage only select open vendor invoices where the vendor has a “Pay by Check” terms code. This saves time and complexity!
We’re consistently adding more features as we get more feedback from clients, so please check back frequently to see what new points of integration have been added to date.
Click here to view our Add Vendor Terms to AP Aging & Invoice Payment Selection for Sage 100 operating manual for more information.
- The FayeBSG Add Vendor Terms to AP Aging & Invoice Payment Selection is Compatible with Sage 100 (aka MAS 90 and MAS 200) versions 4.3 and above.
- Data consistency is the responsibility of the end user.
- All FayeBSG products are based on an annual recurring subscription.
- Includes all software updates for one year, an operating manual and unlimited email support.
- Support emails go to email@example.com
- Costs do not include professional services other than email support.
- End User License Agreement here.
- Implementation services not included but recommended. Call us for implementation pricing @ 818-280-4820.