FayeBSG is rapidly expanding and to keep up with the growth we require intelligent and technological savvy individuals with can do attitudes to join our team.
We have established ourselves as experts in the growing field of software development and business consultants with a focus towards technology. The services and software we sell help other companies grow and run effectively and efficiently.
Position: Account Manager – Software Sales
We are seeking a detail oriented and professional Account Manager to help us manage our existing client database for upselling, cross-selling, and renewals related primarily to SugarCRM and our own proprietary software that integrates with Sugar. This is a full-time, permanent position. Working closely with the CEO and the rest of the sales team, you’ll play an important role in the day-to-day sales activities for the company.
Work with FayeBSG and make a difference in real and measurable ways. We believe in hard work, professionalism, and being the best at what we do. We invite you to explore exciting career opportunities with one of LA’s leading software and consulting firms.
Duties and Responsibilities
Goal is to generate sales, at least two new clients per month
1. Cold Calling – 25 calls per day from various lists
2. Following up on leads
3. Updating our own database to record phone calls, lead data, etc.
4. Performing software demonstrations
5. Doing webinars for Sugar and other products
6. Updating social media sites
7. Building up personal referral network – at least one breakfast or lunch with referral candidate per week
Sales & Business Development
- Initial screening calls with leads/prospects
- Make follow up calls after marketing activities (emails, tradeshows, etc.)
- Act as liaison with clients and prospects
- Perform product demonstrations
- Create and perform PowerPoint presentations as needed
- Proposal generation as needed
- Close sales
- Vendor relations with software vendors
- Assistance with email blasts and other marketing activities
- Updates to social network sites (Linked In, Twitter, etc.)
- Other lead generation activities
- Generate daily sales activity report
- Update contacts, leads, and other data in CRM software database
- Call clients as needed to “check in” and make sure they know about new offerings
- Become an “expert” in SugarCRM, our FBSG software, and related software packages
- Work with 3rd party vendors as needed
- Miscellaneous administrative tasks as needed
- Assist CEO as needed in achieving company goals
- Excellent communication skills (both verbal and written)
- Strong judgment and decision making
- Ability to work independently
- Significant attention to detail
- Prioritize effectively and work with a sense of urgency
- Demonstrable energy, determination, and persistence
- Project professionalism, enthusiasm, and a great attitude
- Manage and complete multiple projects simultaneously to meet
- “Anything is possible” attitude
- Team Player
- Bachelor’s Degree from accredited 4 year college
- Some experience using accounting and/or CRM software
- At least two years in work force
As we are currently experiencing growth we do have a number of positions open in sales, consulting, and software development. For information on these positions please visit our careers page.