Account Executive – ERP Software
We are seeking an Account Executive to cultivate and develop relationships with our target market and to sell products and services related to Sage 100 ERP, Acumatica, QuickBase, and related products.
FayeBSG is a successful, growing Los Angeles-based software and consulting company committed to helping businesses become more profitable by helping them optimize their CRM and accounting & ERP software solutions to provide more information faster, more accurately, and more strategically.
In 2018, not only were we honored on the INC 5000 as one of the fastest growing American companies for the 5th consecutive year, but we were also Global Partner of the Year for SugarCRM. We lead the way in developing innovative solutions to complex business issues.
We are seeking an Account Executive to cultivate and develop relationships with our target market and to sell products and services related to Sage 100 ERP, Acumatica, QuickBase, and related products. Our success is based on our ability to deliver innovative and leading solutions to our target market. We are on the cutting edge of product development and services in delivering these solutions to businesses in a variety of industries. Our objective is to retain our clients forever; which we accomplish through highly responsive support, world-class communication with clients, creating close working relationships with clients, and a focus on providing value in everything we do. The AE will be responsible for finding and developing new client relationships and improving and helping to grow ongoing relationships.
Work with FayeBSG and make a difference in real and measurable ways. We believe in hard work, professionalism, personal & professional growth, and being the best at what we do. Do you love software? Our values support the belief that anything is possible, and we’re looking to add members to the team who feel the same. We invite you to explore exciting career opportunities with one of the leading software companies in the industry.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- In person and remote client and prospective client meetings with approved level decision makers. (i.e.: Owners, CFOs, Controllers, and Sales Managers of targeted prospective clients.
- In addition to follow up on leads currently developed by FBSG resources, the AE will also need to generate his own leads through a variety of sources.
- Meet with clients and prospects to establish an understanding of requirements.
- Demonstration of FayeBSG capabilities and software (Sage 100, Acumatica, etc.) as needed. Sales Engineer resources are available for more detailed, custom demos.
- Present FayeBSG in a favorable light to clients and prospects and be able to clearly differentiate FayeBSG from competitors and clearly define where we can add value.
- Synthesizing client needs into definable projects for assignment to appropriate FayeBSG resources.
- Creation and delivery of proposals and quotes to prospects.
- Consistent entry and update of client prospect data, leads, opportunities, and activities in SugarCRM.
Ongoing personal contact of client to further foster relationship development.
- Update of ongoing client contact documentation in SugarCRM as needed.
- Creation of FBSG presentation materials (i.e. powerpoint presentations, etc.) as needed.
Weekly Meeting with Sales Manager
If you’re interested in joining our team, please call us or send your resume to email@example.com
As we are currently experiencing growth we do have a number of positions open in sales, consulting, and software development. For information on these positions please visit our careers page.