CRM Exploder – What’s New in SugarCRM
Welcome to our CRM Exploder series, where we deconstruct CRM topics spanning: product updates, feature / functionality, user adoption, best type of pizza to eat while creating workflows, and more.
In volume 1 were going to deconstruct What’s New in SugarCRM, in an easily digestible post meant to be consumed in under a few minutes.
So let’s explode the concept of: What’s New in Sugar!
A lot has happened over the course of a few months. In case you missed it, here’s the Sportscenter highlight reel:
- In February of 2019, SugarCRM appointed a new CEO.
- In March, SugarCRM acquires Collabspot’s suite of email integration products.
- Later in May, SugarCRM Acquires Marketing Automation platform, Salesfusion.
- In late July, SugarCRM announced a rebrand, as well as released three new products.
- Sugar Market (formerly Salesfusion) – The all-you-need marketing automation solution designed to supercharge marketing efficiency and productivity.
- Sugar Sell – The award-winning sales automation solution renowned for its intuitive user interface, extensibility and customer satisfaction.
- Sugar Serve – Sugar’s new customer engagement center solution designed to streamline case management and issue resolution
- In September, SugarCRM announces Sugar Discover and Sugar Connect.
- Sugar Discover is a sophisticated analytics solution acquired from Corvana, a leader in advanced CRM Analytics that provides insights to even the most complicated revenue analytics questions, accurately and fast.
- Sugar Connect is product innovation designed to improve end-user adoption of CX solutions through simplification, integration and the application of the company’s no-touch philosophy.
- And finally brining you up to date, SugarCRM Announces Fall ‘19 Release with Laser Focus on End Users
Follow us in our CRM Exploder Series in which we dig deeper (deconstruct) each one of these topics.
View Volume 2 here: Top 3 Benefits of Sugar Connect
Related Blog Posts
In today’s competitive business landscape, the power of data-driven sales and analytics cannot be ignored. Data...Read More
Faye Business Systems Group Earns a Spot on Inc. Magazine’s Annual List of America’s Fastest-Growing Private...Read More
Having a business requires that you stay on top of your game – always. It also...Read More