SugarCRM Announces New Platform Capabilities
SugarCRM recently announced several new platform capabilities to help companies to accelerate their business growth. These new capabilities will enable them to resolve customer issues quickly, collaborate more effectively, make faster and more informed decisions about their customers, eliminate time-consuming manual processes, expand real-time mobile access to critical customer information – and do all of this on the new, blazing-fast Sugar 9 platform.
“With these significant enhancements, our customers can now collaborate and communicate more effectively, know more about their customers to quickly make better decisions and confidently transact more business with faster quotes, more automation and rock-solid SOC 2 compliance. Most importantly, we have boosted system performance to new heights, enabling customers to process up to 70% more transactions without investing in new hardware,” says Rich Green, chief technology officer and chief products officer at SugarCRM.
Empowering customers to accelerate sales from first call to go-live is at the heart of the new Sugar 9 release. “As a business accelerator and innovator, we have a mandate to consistently exceed our customers’ expectations and to thrill them with rapid delivery of new products and capabilities, feature enhancements and performance improvements,” said Green. “We’ve upped our game big time in Sugar 9, anchoring every new capability on acceleration and demonstrating our commitment to evolving and enhancing the user-experience.”
New enhancements to help customers collaborate more, know more, do more, sell more, protect more and go faster include:
- Collaborate more: New email and comments log features enable customer service representatives to collaborate more effectively, resolve customer issues faster and increase customer satisfaction by providing a more unified and consistent service experience.
- Know more: With more than 110 new out-of-the-box reports, more than 60 new chart visualizations and advanced reporting capabilities, customers now can harness the data in Sugar to make better and more informed decisions and optimize their sales and support operations.
- Do more: Workflow automation has been taken to a new level with advanced capabilities in the new SugarBPMTM. Customers now can build new process automations faster and more reliably, automate workflows to ensure time-sensitive deals are processed more quickly and eliminate tedious manual steps to focus their teams on revenue-growth activities.
- Sell more: To make it faster and easier for customers to sell more, Sugar 9 enables them to create fully customized and personalized quotes, quickly add most frequently quoted line items using the Product Catalog Quickpicks Dashlet and access all of this on mobile devices.
- Protect more: To help protect customers, the company has bolstered its security organizational processes and evidence gathering capabilities. As a result, SugarCRM has successfully completed a SOC 2 Type 2 audit, providing third-party validation of the company’s commitment to protecting customers and customer information.
- Go faster: New optimizations improve performance by 7x, making Sugar 9 one of the fastest solutions on the market today. Customers now can process up to 70% more transactions using the same hardware, giving them a competitive edge to close business faster, win more customers and achieve business growth objectives.
To learn more about Sugar 9, view this highlights video featuring Zac Sprackett, senior vice president of product management for SugarCRM.
Related Blog Posts
The Sage Fixed Assets module allows Sage 100 users to manage fixed assets effectively from acquisition...Read More
Rankings season is upon us with March Madness right around the corner. It’s been another year...Read More
SugarCRM Inc., the company that helps global organizations build better business relationships, has named Faye Business...Read More