Become a Data Driven Organization with Sage Alerts & Workflow for Sage100
Data-Driven Business Intelligence with Sage Alerts and Workflow
A data-driven organization is one that uses the details of their business activities to help them increase both their profitability and productivity.
Being data-driven expands an organization’s visibility into its data in real-time. This allows organizations to avoid making business decisions based on incomplete data or assumptions rather than on facts.
Sage Alerts and Workflow (also known as KnowledgeSync) is a powerful business activity monitoring system that works with many Sage applications, including Sage 100. It can help you find and identify the data you need to act on to streamline your processes, make important decisions more quickly, and make your system work harder for you.
The Business Benefits of Sage Alerts and Workflow include the following:
- Integrates with all of your business applications; not just Sage’s.
- Reduces “data latency” – the amount of time between when critical business conditions occur and your organization’s ability to respond to them.
- Delivers needed intelligence to any device.
- Automates standard information-delivery processes, such as invoicing, purchase orders, etc.
- Enables application-wide auditing.
- Triggers “intelligent updates” to your business applications.
- Includes the ability to monitor & respond to the content of incoming email messages.
Check out live demo and presentation we held recently in which we cover the benefits of becoming a data-driven organization with Sage Alerts and Workflow for Sage 100.
Related Blog Posts
The Sage Fixed Assets module allows Sage 100 users to manage fixed assets effectively from acquisition...Read More
Rankings season is upon us with March Madness right around the corner. It’s been another year...Read More
SugarCRM Inc., the company that helps global organizations build better business relationships, has named Faye Business...Read More