Why Marketing Automation Matters for Your Business
In a recent webinar we held with our partner Salesfusion, we discussed the topic of Why Marketing Automation Matters for Your Business.
We discussed the value that a full-service marketing automation platform provides. We also addressed the top reasons to adopt marketing automation.
Here is a high-level summary of how Marketing Automation addresses common and crucial business needs that we’re all too familiar with. Stay tuned for future webinars in which we’ll take a deeper dive into each topic discussed here.
Why Marketing Automation Matters for Your Business.
Problem: Sales needs more leads.
Solution: Marketing Automation provides automated Lead Management, which:
- Manages the process of acquiring qualified/unqualified contacts from a variety of sources
- Scores and nurture leads until they are sales ready
- Passes leads to sales according to unique workflows
- Promotes Sales and Marketing alignment
Problem: Sales needs better leads.
Solution: Marketing Automation uses Lead Scoring which:
- Scores leads based on behavioral and firmographic data
- Assigns a value to each factor that identifies readiness or likelihood to buy
- Prioritizes higher-quality leads in the CRM
- Uncovers what engagement yields the best prospects
Problem: Our marketing programs are not targeting the ideal buyer.
Solution: Marketing Automation uses Buyer journey profiling, which:
- Provides visibility into the behavioral characteristics of the ideal prospect
- Reveals common paths to purchase for different buyers
- Provides insights that influence new and more effective marketing campaigns
Problem: Sales struggles to stay top of mind with leads.
Solution: Marketing Automation uses Lead nurturing:
- Keeps leads warm until they’re ready to buy
- Provides an assist to Sales conversations
- Increases conversion rates at every stage of the funnel
- Combines automated digital touch with human touch
- Improves efficiencies in the sales and marketing process
Problem: Limited visibility into digital engagement.
Solution: Marketing Automation offers website visitor tracking:
- Provides the tools for effective inbound marketing analysis
- Equips sales with marketing intelligence to have more personalized communications
- Guides marketing decisions on what content is driving the most conversions and where people abandon
- Alerts sales when a prospect is engaging with your website
- Reveals the true impact that your website, email campaigns and content have on pipeline
Problem: Marketing struggles to prove ROI.
Solution: ROI dashboard and advanced analytics:
- Provides an effortless view into real-time metrics
- Shows how marketing efforts influence the buying cycle
- Injects marketing into sales process conversations … for the better!
- Removes dependency on internal teams
- Establishes credibility that drives future investment to fuel growth
Problem: Marketing uses disparate systems.
Solution: Marketing Automation software, which:
- Supercharges your CRM by keeping sales and marketing on the same page
- Provides a centralized place for marketing to create assets, collect data, execute testing, conduct analysis and more
- Maximizes your marketing programs investments
Marketing has continued to evolve with new technologies and points of innovation. There’s no doubt that marketing automation is the life force behind every modern marketer and is essential to revenue growth. Rather than turning to a variety of tools that work independently of one another and create inefficiencies, businesses are adopting marketing automation to address their top concerns and prove the most value.
Reach out to us to learn more about these problems and solutions in greater depth, and how we use Marketing Automation to address them.
Related Blog Posts
The Sage Fixed Assets module allows Sage 100 users to manage fixed assets effectively from acquisition...Read More
Rankings season is upon us with March Madness right around the corner. It’s been another year...Read More
SugarCRM Inc., the company that helps global organizations build better business relationships, has named Faye Business...Read More