How to Get More Out of SugarCRM
When I work with our new Sugar clients or speak to prospects looking at implementing Sugar, the laundry list of goals I hear typically looks something like this:
- We want to use Sugar to increase sales
- We want better visibility for our sales team
- We want better visibility of marketing leads that are passed to sales
- We want to know the ROI on our leads
- We need a way to track support tickets
- We want to use the platform to keep our customers happy
- And we want all of this to be done with Sugar
Successful CRM use depends on all of these things, and luckily with Sugar’s robust platform, all of this can be done.
But many times I’ll speak with clients or prospects that simply want to get their system up and running, be done with it, and hope for the best.
When it comes to successful CRM use, there needs to be a strategy for consistent improvement, and there is always room for this. Successful CRM use doesn’t come from just “setting it and forgetting it,” especially since there is so much you can do with Sugar.
We don’t want our clients to be happy with the status quo, and just have a system that works. We want them to squeeze every drop of functionalty from the platform. Which is why I recently conducted a webinar on ways that you can be more successful with Sugar.
In this on-demand webinar I go in-depth on the following suggestions:
1. Meet with you CRM admin monthly
2. Asking for feedback from users
3. Getting other departments involved in CRM use
4. How to get the most from your Sugar Partner
Additionally, I show off the following awesome features of Sugar, including:
1. Best practices in using the comments field
2. How to use the “days since last activity” metric
3. How to edit call logs on the fly with the preview pane
4. Advanced Workflows
5. The Customer Journey plugin
6. How to send texts with Sugar
7. SugarCRM Hint
View the on-demand recording here.
Related Blog Posts
Faye Business Systems Group Earns a Spot on Inc. Magazine’s Annual List of America’s Fastest-Growing Private...Read More
Having a business requires that you stay on top of your game – always. It also...Read More
Every buyer faces this question: Who installs the software? While some companies do have the resources...Read More