SugarCRM Texting Integration
Short message service (SMS) or texting as we know it is arguably one of the greatest inventions of the modern era. Like it or not, texting has changed the way we communicate with family, friends, and clients.
As shared by Business 2 Community, some of the most useful functionalities for mid-market businesses using SMS as part of their marketing strategy include:
1. SMS as a useful recruitment tool to help improve the overall customer experience.
2. SMS marketing as attractive to consumers to reach billions of people on in an unobtrusive way.
3. Buyers respond to SMS better than other forms of advertising.
4. Text messaging can help businesses deliver customer support.
5. SMS is ideal for disseminating important information.
With the growing trends and world-wide adoptability of SMS in business use cases, we identified a major need for CRM users to have a texting integration. In that, we created a Sugar Messaging Module powered by Ytel, in the form of our SugarCRM Ytel Integration.
If you are looking for a SugarCRM texting integration, our Sugar Ytel Integration is exactly that.
Bring programmable communications into your Sugar environment. Using YTel for Sugar, you can do all kinds of cool stuff, such as the following.
- Send and receive automated, customized SMS messages from the Messages Module.
- Send customized SMS messages to Leads and Contacts associated with a Campaign.
- Message one on one with Contacts from their Sugar record page.
- Send group texts.
- Send texts via workflows.
- View texts in the Messages Sub-Panel.
Learn more about the intent behind why we built our SugarCRM Texting Integration here.
Related Blog Posts
Choosing a new CRM isn’t an easy decision. However, once an organization gets to the finish...Read More
Should you host your customer relationship management software in the cloud? Short answer: yes. We’re going...Read More
Have you ever heard of Pareto’s Principle? Neither had we by that name. But it’s also...Read More