SugarCRM SMS Integration
FayeBSG has built award-winning SugarCRM Integrations for over ten years now. The ideas behind our Sugar Integrations are to not only enhance the use of Sugar to be the central platform of an organization but to provide powerful CRM extensions that increase the capabilities of Sugar and help businesses be more efficient and productive.
This was our intent when we built our Sugar Messaging Module, the SugarCRM Ytel Integration: To create a platform for SMS Messaging in Sugar and to increase the capabilities of Sugar into an additional channel of communications with customers – a SMS CRM integration.
Why a SugarCRM SMS Messaging Integration?
So why did we integrate Sugar with Ytel, the leading platform for SMS, Voice, Email, and Direct Mail?
More and more of our clients were coming to us for a solution for their SMS strategies. Really cool (and big) companies have been leading the way with SMS communications, but we wanted to bring a solution to the mid-market businesses that we work with on a daily basis.
According to We Are Social, there are 4.92 billion mobile users globally; 66% of the total population. From 2016 to 2017, the industry went from 81 million new mobile users to 222 million new users. Given this significant growth in mobile communications, the ability to engage consumers via mobile SMS has increased greatly. It has been predicted that by 2020, 48.7 million consumers will opt-in to receive business messages via SMS, which will make SMS the single fastest growing marketing channel.
That’s where the idea for Sugar Messaging came from, and why we built our SMS Integration for Sugar.
The Key Benefits of our SMS Integration for Sugar
- Text “on the fly” from any record with a mobile phone number.
- Send texts to one or more recipients using user-definable pre-built SMS Text Templates.
- Send texts from Sugar List Views by selecting records and clicking a “Text” button.
- Integrate texts with workflows to enable automated texting based on values in Sugar fields.
- Send texts via Sugar Campaigns.
- All texts stored in SMS Messages sub-panel under contacts, leads and more.
- Receive return texts and have them appear in SMS Messages sub-panel and in an easy to use dashlet on your home screen.
Visit our SugarCRM Ytel Integration page to learn more.
Related Blog Posts
Choosing a new CRM isn’t an easy decision. However, once an organization gets to the finish...Read More
Should you host your customer relationship management software in the cloud? Short answer: yes. We’re going...Read More
Have you ever heard of Pareto’s Principle? Neither had we by that name. But it’s also...Read More