CRM Industry Stats
Did you know that according to Gartner, worldwide CRM software revenue amounted to $39.5 billion in 2017? That’s right folks, CRM is currently (and still) the fastest growing software market with a growth rate of 16 percent. But what’s even more interesting is the misconception that everyone is using Salesforce.
Current market reports state that Salesforce has the market dominated with around 14% of CRM users on the Salesforce platform. What’s even more alarming is if close to 86% percent of the CRM market is not using Salesforce, why are you?
Discover CRM reported that 80% of companies spend at least $1000 per sales rep on CRM technology annually, with just under half saying they spend at least $2000 per employee.
CRM Magazine reported that currently, 91% of companies with 10 or more employees have a CRM, the question is, based on pricing which CRM should you be using?
Regarding these figures, if you have 10 users using CRM you’re spending on average $10,000 per year for the basic out of the box functionality. If you were using Sugar Enterprise, you’d be able to have 10 users on the platform at an annual total cost of $7800. If you were using the base package, Sugar Professional, you could have 20 users on the platform and still pay less than Salesforce, Microsoft Dynamics, and Oracle.
This is all just based on costs. What about functionality?
We’ve got a few resources to help you answer that question.
1. Here’s a link to a SugarCRM vs. Salesforce product comparison.
2. Here’s a link to a recent webinar we did showing the differences of Sugar and Salesforce.
3. Gartner puts out a yearly Magic Quadrant for Salesforce Automation and Sugar is ranked a visionary. You can grab the report here.
4. G2 Crowd also puts out a free report for all CRM product rankings, see how each platform stacks up here.
5. CRM Essentials: This guide will inspire you to take a fresh look at ways to supercharge your sales and marketing teams — and your business — by transforming your Customer Relationship Management.
Finally, here’s a graphic we’ve put together on the total cost of ownership in two scenarios, a 25 User comparison of both Sugar and Salesforce, and a price comparison of both including an integration with QuickBooks and Act-On Marketing Automation.
Are the costs justified? Reach out to us and we’d be happy to discuss.
Related Blog Posts
Faye Business Systems Group Earns a Spot on Inc. Magazine’s Annual List of America’s Fastest-Growing Private...Read More
Having a business requires that you stay on top of your game – always. It also...Read More
Every buyer faces this question: Who installs the software? While some companies do have the resources...Read More