Sage 100c and Sage 100cloud ERP 2018 and 2019 Releases
Exciting New Features Announced for Upcoming Sage 100c and Sage 100cloud ERP 2018 and 2019 Releases
Sage continues to innovate and add features to the Sage 100cloud (aka Sage 100c) product line. They’ve announced some really interesting and cool new functionality scheduled for delivery within the next 12 months. Here are some highlights:
- Having the ability to sync Sage Customer Contacts and related customer information with Outlook 365 Contacts
- Adding a Time Tracking Mobile Application that integrates with payroll, job cost, etc.
- Adding AI “Bots” – the ability to type plain text queries
- Adding Sage Budgeting and Planning as a module to Sage 100c
- Combining multiple sales orders into a single invoice
- Real time bank feeds that integrate into Bank Reconciliation
- Adding a global search capability
- eCommerce and Point of Sale functionality
- Expense Management (Mobile)
- Adding the Timecard Module to the new framework
- Adding the Work Order Module to the new framework
- Updated Paperless Office Module and integration with Office 365 and OneDrive
- Paperless Office Management of AP documents
- Revenue Recognition Compliance functionality
- Additional customer address fields for non-US based addresses
- Ability to electronically deliver sales invoices via a customer portal with “click to pay” functionality
- And more….
Naturally, feel free to contact us with any specific questions about these features and how they may impact your specific Sage instance.
Sage 100 Version 2018.4 Now Available for Download Let’s take a look at some of the most...Read More
Sage 100cloud vs. Sage 100 Classic: What’s the Difference? With all the talk and communication about Sage...Read More
Electronic Data Interchange (EDI) is an electronic exchange of business data presented in a standardized way....Read More