How to Manually Edit Sage 100 Payroll Tax Tables
Are you possibly running an older version of Sage and not up to date on Sage 100 Payroll Tax Tables? If so, and there is no available updated tax table from Sage, you can always manually update the tax tables. Here’s how:
- Select Payroll Setup menu > Tax Table Maintenance.
- In the State field, type the two-digit state code. Type FED to edit the federal tax tables. For more information, see Tax Table Maintenance – Fields.
- Enter the necessary changes, such as rate and limit.
- Click Filing Status.
- In the Tax Table Maintenance – Filing Status window, select the status that needs to be changed. Each filing status has its own tax table. For more information, see Tax Table Maintenance – Filing Status – Fields.
- Click Tax Tables to edit the tax table for that particular status.
- After making changes to the tax tables, click Accept.
- After entering all changes, click Accept.
The changes to the tax tables are saved.