Sage Alerts and Workflow
Chasing down delinquent clients . . . avoiding inventory outages . . . spotting vendor price increases . . . and keeping on top of customer or item sales trends.
When it comes to managing receivables, payables, inventory, POs, and sales orders, the resource that you never have enough of . . . is you.
Before you know it, your day is gone – and the “other” projects that you intended to start today get postponed . . . by yet another day.
Sage Alerts & Workflow gives you back the time you need. It follows-up with late-payers; it responds to fluctuating stock levels; it detects excessive price increases, and it pro-actively tells you when sales take a turn for the better or worse.
All so you have the time that you need.
Check out our On-Demand Webcast recording introducing Sage Alerts and Workflow.
What will the webcast cover?
• What is Business Activity Monitoring
• How Sage Alerts & Workflow automates many of the processes you do manually today.
• Some of the 30+ automated processes that come with Alerts & Workflow
Why should I watch?
Learn how you can:
• Enable “exception management” in your Sage’s ERP solution.
• Automate critical communications to staff, customers, and suppliers.
• Prevent write-offs, leverage discounts, and deliver on promises
• Never again have to say “if only we had known . . . “
Find out how to turn 8 hours of work into 4.
Related Blog Posts
Today SugarCRM announced that the Winter ‘19 release is here and we’re excited to share with...Read More
Not too long ago, financial services professionals built relationships by reviewing clients’ portfolios via a meeting...Read More
For all the tremendous benefits of a modern CRM system, it’s not a plug...Read More