Chasing down delinquent clients . . . avoiding inventory outages . . . spotting vendor price increases . . . and keeping on top of customer or item sales trends.
When it comes to managing receivables, payables, inventory, POs, and sales orders, the resource that you never have enough of . . . is you.
Before you know it, your day is gone – and the “other” projects that you intended to start today get postponed . . . by yet another day.
Sage Alerts & Workflow gives you back the time you need. It follows-up with late-payers; it responds to fluctuating stock levels; it detects excessive price increases, and it pro-actively tells you when sales take a turn for the better or worse.
All so you have the time that you need.
Check out our On-Demand Webcast recording introducing Sage Alerts and Workflow.
What will the webcast cover?
• What is Business Activity Monitoring
• How Sage Alerts & Workflow automates many of the processes you do manually today.
• Some of the 30+ automated processes that come with Alerts & Workflow
Why should I watch?
Learn how you can:
• Enable “exception management” in your Sage’s ERP solution.
• Automate critical communications to staff, customers, and suppliers.
• Prevent write-offs, leverage discounts, and deliver on promises
• Never again have to say “if only we had known . . . “
Find out how to turn 8 hours of work into 4.