Announcing Sage 100 Payroll 184.108.40.206
There is a new update for Sage 100 Payroll available to download. You will want to consult with your business partner or Sage to ensure this update is compatible with your current Sage environment prior to installation. It is important to confirm there are not any conflicts with the configuration, customizations, or integrated third-party apps. If you do not consult with your business partner or Sage prior to installing this upgrade, you assume responsibility if there is any impact on your system.
To install the update, please contact your Sage business partner, or download by following the link below:
Sage 100 Payroll 220.127.116.11 (If you are prompted to log on, enter your Customer Portal username and password and then click Log on.)
What does this update entail?
These are the corrections which are included in the update for Sage 100 – Payroll 18.104.22.168:
- When converting from a beta version, data dictionaries are updated. DE 108307
- Now able to map filing status for all states during conversion to 2018. Previously some states did not allow mapping when states with no filing status are the only tax profile to map. DE 108273 KBId 87173
- A new “Blocked” status has been added to PR_PayrollHeader when tax calculation calculates wages subject to withholding that are negative for a positive, non-manual check. DE 108302
- Out of Balance no longer occurs on the Daily Transaction Register when wages subject to withholding are negative on a positive paycheck (for example, when the total amount for a tax profile code is negative). DE 108303
- Taxable earnings and taxable amounts are now correct after converting Worker’s Compensation history records. DE 108214
If you have questions about your Sage 100 or would like to consult prior to installing this upgrade, reach out to us at Faye Business Systems Group. As Sage 100 Partners, we have all the resources and tools to be able to how we can help make your software, your business, and your employees more effective and more efficient.