Sugar Ultimate 7.8 Release Notes
SugarCRM recently released updates to changes and functionality available in Sugar Ultimate 18.104.22.168 and we wanted to provide you with a few highlights and resources about the update.
There is a comprehensive list of all every single update you can view here, but here are some of the highlights:
The following issues have been resolved in version 22.214.171.124:
- Inline editing a contract record in an account’s subpanel now does not sever the contract’s opportunity relationship.
- Process definitions now populate the correct date times for related-module fields.
- Updates have been made when removing the Guests field from the Calls or Meetings record view layout.
- Logic hook files will now be restored during an upgrade if the instance includes a namespace.
- Special characters (e.g. ä, å, æ, ø) now display correctly in Help Text.
For more information on a bug or to provide feedback, use the SugarCRM Bug Tracker located at http://www.sugarcrm.com/support/bugs.html. To view the complete list of bugs fixed in this specific release, run a search using ” 126.96.36.199″ in the Targeted In Release field. Look for the bugs marked “Fixed” in the Resolution field.
There is also a list of known issues that may occur in 188.8.131.52, so we wanted you to be aware that they are being tracked and you can view them here.
Please reach out to us if you should have any questions about any of these updates.
Related Blog Posts
Having a business requires that you stay on top of your game – always. It also...Read More
Every buyer faces this question: Who installs the software? While some companies do have the resources...Read More
The Sage Fixed Assets module allows Sage 100 users to manage fixed assets effectively from acquisition...Read More