Sugar Version 188.8.131.52 Released
SugarCRM just announced they have officially released version 184.108.40.206 for all commercial editions.
The 220.127.116.11 release is available to download for On-Site customers and is being automatically applied to On-Demand instances running an earlier version of Sugar releases 7.x or 6.x.
This latest release addresses bugs identified in prior releases. You can review more details about 18.104.22.168 through the following release notes:
- Ultimate 22.214.171.124 Release Notes
- Enterprise 126.96.36.199 Release Notes
- Corporate 188.8.131.52 Release Notes
- Professional 184.108.40.206 Release Notes
Customers hosting Sugar on their own servers can review the following installation and upgrade instructions:
- Ultimate 7.7 Installation and Upgrade Guide
- Enterprise 7.7 Installation and Upgrade Guide
- Corporate 7.7 Installation and Upgrade Guide
- Professional 7.7 Installation and Upgrade Guide
For information about what is new in 7.7, please review Version 7.7 Released! in the community.
If you want to ensure you are up-to-date on all our latest releases, please click the ‘Follow’ button under the Releases space in the community.
Sage 100cloud vs. Sage 100 Classic: What’s the Difference? With all the talk and communication about Sage...Read More
Sage 100 Version 2018.4 Now Available for Download Let’s take a look at some of the most...Read More
Electronic Data Interchange (EDI) is an electronic exchange of business data presented in a standardized way....Read More