Sugar Version 22.214.171.124 Released
SugarCRM just announced they have officially released version 126.96.36.199 for all commercial editions.
The 188.8.131.52 release is available to download for On-Site customers and is being automatically applied to On-Demand instances running an earlier version of Sugar releases 7.x or 6.x.
This latest release addresses bugs identified in prior releases. You can review more details about 184.108.40.206 through the following release notes:
- Ultimate 220.127.116.11 Release Notes
- Enterprise 18.104.22.168 Release Notes
- Corporate 22.214.171.124 Release Notes
- Professional 126.96.36.199 Release Notes
Customers hosting Sugar on their own servers can review the following installation and upgrade instructions:
- Ultimate 7.7 Installation and Upgrade Guide
- Enterprise 7.7 Installation and Upgrade Guide
- Corporate 7.7 Installation and Upgrade Guide
- Professional 7.7 Installation and Upgrade Guide
For information about what is new in 7.7, please review Version 7.7 Released! in the community.
If you want to ensure you are up-to-date on all our latest releases, please click the ‘Follow’ button under the Releases space in the community.
Related Blog Posts
Rankings season is upon us with March Madness right around the corner. It’s been another year...Read More
SugarCRM Inc., the company that helps global organizations build better business relationships, has named Faye Business...Read More
Forrester defines the customer journey as the series of interactions between a customer and a company...Read More