New Outlook Plugin for Sugar
SugarCRM just released a new plug-in for Outlook, and it’s hot! Here’s what you need to know.
The Sugar plug-in for Outlook is a free download that gives you the ability to:
• Synchronize Contacts, Appointments, and Tasks between the Sugar Plug-in and Microsoft Outlook
• Archive email items with Sugar Accounts, Bugs, Cases, Contacts, Leads, Opportunities, Projects, and Quotes
• View Sugar records from within the Plug-in
• Create Sugar Accounts, Bugs, Cases, Contacts, Leads, and Opportunities
The updated Sugar Plug-in is a major release and now includes:
• A number of new Features and Functionalities
• Better configurability
• Improvements to address security and privacy
• Improved User Experience (UE) (SidePanel/Sidebar)
• Seamless visual integration within Outlook (SidePanel/Sidebar)
• A number of Bug fixes (includes Customer and Support Escalations)
Sugar Customers can access the new files one of two ways:
1. In the download manager (https://store.sugarcrm.com/download)
2. Within the Sugar app, in the Profile > Downloads tab.
Here’s a link to our previous post on the Outlook plug-in, where you can view a short demo how to synchronize Contacts, Appointments, and Tasks between Sugar and Microsoft Outlook.
Other helpful guides can be found here:
Related Blog Posts
Rankings season is upon us with March Madness right around the corner. It’s been another year...Read More
SugarCRM Inc., the company that helps global organizations build better business relationships, has named Faye Business...Read More
Forrester defines the customer journey as the series of interactions between a customer and a company...Read More