SugarCRM just released a new plug-in for Outlook, and it’s hot! Here’s what you need to know.
The Sugar plug-in for Outlook is a free download that gives you the ability to:
• Synchronize Contacts, Appointments, and Tasks between the Sugar Plug-in and Microsoft Outlook
• Archive email items with Sugar Accounts, Bugs, Cases, Contacts, Leads, Opportunities, Projects, and Quotes
• View Sugar records from within the Plug-in
• Create Sugar Accounts, Bugs, Cases, Contacts, Leads, and Opportunities
The updated Sugar Plug-in is a major release and now includes:
• A number of new Features and Functionalities
• Better configurability
• Improvements to address security and privacy
• Improved User Experience (UE) (SidePanel/Sidebar)
• Seamless visual integration within Outlook (SidePanel/Sidebar)
• A number of Bug fixes (includes Customer and Support Escalations)
Sugar Customers can access the new files one of two ways:
1. In the download manager (https://store.sugarcrm.com/download)
2. Within the Sugar app, in the Profile > Downloads tab.
Here’s a link to our previous post on the Outlook plug-in, where you can view a short demo how to synchronize Contacts, Appointments, and Tasks between Sugar and Microsoft Outlook.
Other helpful guides can be found here: