Now available: Sage 100 2016
Sage revealed this week that the 2016 release of Sage 100 is now available.
We’re excited to share that Sage 100 2016 is bursting with customer-driven enhancements which are reported to increase the value proposition of Sage 100.
Sage is going to be conducting a series of webcasts introducing some of the new features of Sage 100 2016, and we’ll be sure to publish that information when it becomes available on November 12.
We’ll also be sharing more comprehensive features of Sage 100 2016 as they become available, but we’re happy to share a brief list of some of the modernized new features:
* Customer PO up to 30 characters
* Add extended item description for miscellaneous items, charges, special items
* Add default value to all extended description
* Adding additional sales order quotes to order types other than standard
* New sales order option to define default expiration date for quotes
* New sales order option to default to the date when promoting quote to order
* Ability to move a document between batches
* More Modern UI
* Full integration of payments & payroll
* Cloud services to connect with the ecosystem
* Mobile access across multiple devices
* Color themes
* Changed menu structure
* Only see tasks you have rights to
* New UI – can make fonts medium or large
* Theme can be set by company code
* UI will apply to nonframework modules
Naturally, please contact us with any questions about these or about anything specific to your Sage instance.
Sage 100 Version 2018.4 Now Available for Download Let’s take a look at some of the most...Read More
Sage 100cloud vs. Sage 100 Classic: What’s the Difference? With all the talk and communication about Sage...Read More
Electronic Data Interchange (EDI) is an electronic exchange of business data presented in a standardized way....Read More