Important notice: Year end and payroll tax table updates for Sage 100 ERP
Year end is here again!
The following updates will affect customers who have the Accounts Payable and Payroll modules. Both updates will be available to download the week of December 22, 2014.
Interim Release Download (IRD) is required to update forms and program changes for e-filing and reporting for 2014 requirements. Sage has incorporated these changes into the Sage 100 ERP 2014 IRD.
Tax Table Update (TTU) is required for federal and some states that will affect customers’ business for tax filing year 2014. Sage has incorporated these changes into the Sage 100 ERP 2015-Q1 TTU.
Both updates will be available for the following Sage 100 ERP versions: (PU=Product Update)
• 18.104.22.168 through 22.214.171.124
• 2013 PU 7 (5.00.7.0) and higher
• 2014 PU 3 (126.96.36.199) and higher
To download the updates, you must have a current Sage Business Care plan as of the tax table effective date. Both updates are only available by download.
1. Log on to the Sage Support Portal by entering your user name and password. You must be logged on, or you cannot access the tax updates.
2. Under My Products (on left side), click Sage 100 ERP.
3. In the Support Resources section (at the bottom), click Sage 100 ERP Year-End Center.
4. Select the applicable update link to access downloads.
Reminder: As additional federal or state updates are received, tax table updates will be posted throughout January 2015 to the support portal.
• Sage is no longer providing W-2, 1099, and 941 form updates that are accessed through the standard menu tasks. Your customers will be able to use Federal and State eFiling and Reporting features, which allow them to print W-2/W-3, 941, 940, and 1099/1096 forms, as well as 330+ tax forms, directly to their printer—or, they can choose to e-file, which is processed by Aatrix for a nominal fee. Fees to e-file are only incurred when they actually choose to e-file forms using Aatrix. More details.
• Sagehighly recommends you download the eFiling and Reporting Guide from the support portal and search for KB ID 53295 to assist you and your customers.
• The 2014 IRD and 2015Q1 TTU are the last year-end updates that will be released for version 4.50, please see Sage 100 ERP supported versions.
If you have questions about your Sage Business Care plan, please contact Sage customer care, or call 1-866-709-2432.
Related Blog Posts
In today’s competitive business landscape, the power of data-driven sales and analytics cannot be ignored. Data...Read More
Faye Business Systems Group Earns a Spot on Inc. Magazine’s Annual List of America’s Fastest-Growing Private...Read More
Having a business requires that you stay on top of your game – always. It also...Read More