Integrating QuickBooks Webinar
QuickBooks Integrated Supply Chain, Sales and Customer Service Solution
Title: 10 Ways to Automate QuickBooks Order Processing with an Integrated Supply Chain and Customer Service Solution
Date: Wednesday, November 19, 2014
StarShip and SugarCRM work together to bring you an integrated streamlined supply chain, sales and customer service automation solution for QuickBooks. StarShip is one of V-Technologies flagship shipping software products. StarShip interfaces with Sage and QuickBooks.
During this on-demand webinar learn the following 10 ways customers can automate the warehouse sales and customer service process:
Sales and customer service personnel use SugarCRM via the web or a mobile device to access QuickBooks Data without using QuickBooks to:
1. Place and track orders 24/7.
2. Print ASN labels from the handheld
3. Achieve real time validation
4. Seamlessly integrate the entire shipping process with StarShip.
5. Automate shipping from the scanned information, parcel and freight
6. Sending email shipment notifications complete with item to package detail
7. Reducing carrier address correction fees using the embedded address validation features
8. Taking advantage of 3rd party insurance to save up to 85%
9. Easily reporting on late deliveries to obtain refunds
10. Reducing duplicate data entry and associated errors
Related Blog Posts
Choosing a new CRM isn’t an easy decision. However, once an organization gets to the finish...Read More
Should you host your customer relationship management software in the cloud? Short answer: yes. We’re going...Read More
Have you ever heard of Pareto’s Principle? Neither had we by that name. But it’s also...Read More