Integrating QuickBooks Webinar
QuickBooks Integrated Supply Chain, Sales and Customer Service Solution
Title: 10 Ways to Automate QuickBooks Order Processing with an Integrated Supply Chain and Customer Service Solution
Date: Wednesday, November 19, 2014
StarShip and SugarCRM work together to bring you an integrated streamlined supply chain, sales and customer service automation solution for QuickBooks. StarShip is one of V-Technologies flagship shipping software products. StarShip interfaces with Sage and QuickBooks.
During this on-demand webinar learn the following 10 ways customers can automate the warehouse sales and customer service process:
Sales and customer service personnel use SugarCRM via the web or a mobile device to access QuickBooks Data without using QuickBooks to:
1. Place and track orders 24/7.
2. Print ASN labels from the handheld
3. Achieve real time validation
4. Seamlessly integrate the entire shipping process with StarShip.
5. Automate shipping from the scanned information, parcel and freight
6. Sending email shipment notifications complete with item to package detail
7. Reducing carrier address correction fees using the embedded address validation features
8. Taking advantage of 3rd party insurance to save up to 85%
9. Easily reporting on late deliveries to obtain refunds
10. Reducing duplicate data entry and associated errors
Related Blog Posts
The Sage Fixed Assets module allows Sage 100 users to manage fixed assets effectively from acquisition...Read More
Rankings season is upon us with March Madness right around the corner. It’s been another year...Read More
SugarCRM Inc., the company that helps global organizations build better business relationships, has named Faye Business...Read More