How To Get Your Free Ticket To SugarCon
SugarCon 2014 is a great opportunity for you and your colleagues to learn just how far your CRM can take you. Now, every customer-facing employee has the ability to create an extraordinary customer experience. Join us April 29 – April 30 for our general conference to collaborate, explore and get inspired by the possibilities that await you. Stay an extra day and take an in-depth training session on May 1.
You will learn:
• What today’s businesses need to thrive in the new era of CRM and social selling
• How to focus on your most valued assets and gain better control of your customer interactions
• New strategies for helping every employee in your organization to deliver a consistent, high quality experience every time
• The latest techniques for creating predictable, effective customer interactions, and ultimately customer loyalty and business success
• How to make the most of the exciting editions in Sugar 7 Cool configurations and customizations in Sugar Studio and Sugar Logic
To check out the full agenda, learn more about the keynote speakers and view tracks/session details, please visit www.sugarcon.com.
Passes are limited to current Sugar customers so claim yours today! Simply email email@example.com to request your free pass.
Get the latest information around SugarCRM, the newest version of Sugar and all upcoming news and events at www.sugarcrm.com.
Sage 100 Version 2018.4 Now Available for Download Let’s take a look at some of the most...Read More
Sage 100cloud vs. Sage 100 Classic: What’s the Difference? With all the talk and communication about Sage...Read More
Electronic Data Interchange (EDI) is an electronic exchange of business data presented in a standardized way....Read More