The Top 10 Reasons Why CRM Software Implementations Go Wrong. LUNCH & LEARN SEMINAR
You’re invited to attend our live LUNCH & LEARN SEMINAR
How often have you heard about unhappy CRM users, or failed attempts to implement this CRM system or that CRM system? We hear it all the time.
CRM Software implementations go wrong if management isn’t committed to implementing the software and if you don’t have a plan for success. If you haven’t defined success, how do you know if your software implementation is successful? >> Read More
Learn how to:
- Overcome any obstacles that are holding your company back.
- Get a clear understanding of how to introduce the topic of implementing a new CRM system.
- How to recover from a failed attempt to implement the system you are already using.
Hurry limited spaces available.
|Date||Location||Time||Show your interest|
|Tuesday, July 30th||SugarCRM HQ
10050 North Wolfe Rd,
SW2-130 Cupertino, CA 95014
|12.00pm – 2.00pm
Lunch will be provided
|Wednesday, July 31st||Live Webinar Session||10.30am – 11.00am||
Who Should Attend:
- Managers or business owners wanting to implement a new CRM system.
- Businesses struggling with a current CRM implementation.
- Those not using their CRM to its full extent.
Why you should attend:
- It’s free.
- It will get you out of the office for a bit.
- You might hear that nugget that makes all the difference in your CRM implementation.
- You could come away with the knowledge about how to improve your business 10 fold.
Related Blog Posts
Rankings season is upon us with March Madness right around the corner. It’s been another year...Read More
SugarCRM Inc., the company that helps global organizations build better business relationships, has named Faye Business...Read More
Forrester defines the customer journey as the series of interactions between a customer and a company...Read More