You’re invited to attend our live LUNCH & LEARN SEMINAR
How often have you heard about unhappy CRM users, or failed attempts to implement this CRM system or that CRM system? We hear it all the time.
CRM Software implementations go wrong if management isn’t committed to implementing the software and if you don’t have a plan for success. If you haven’t defined success, how do you know if your software implementation is successful? >> Read More
Learn how to:
- Overcome any obstacles that are holding your company back.
- Get a clear understanding of how to introduce the topic of implementing a new CRM system.
- How to recover from a failed attempt to implement the system you are already using.
Hurry limited spaces available.
|Date||Location||Time||Show your interest|
|Tuesday, July 30th||SugarCRM HQ|
10050 North Wolfe Rd,
SW2-130 Cupertino, CA 95014
|12.00pm – 2.00pm |
Lunch will be provided
|Wednesday, July 31st||Live Webinar Session||10.30am – 11.00am|
Who Should Attend:
- Managers or business owners wanting to implement a new CRM system.
- Businesses struggling with a current CRM implementation.
- Those not using their CRM to its full extent.
Why you should attend:
- It’s free.
- It will get you out of the office for a bit.
- You might hear that nugget that makes all the difference in your CRM implementation.
- You could come away with the knowledge about how to improve your business 10 fold.