Have you ever heard the saying ‘take one step forward and two steps back’? You may think that your business is progressing as orders increase, but you could actually be going backwards?
As business increases is it harder and harder to keep up with your processes and procedures, who has the time? As you grow, you want to move forward – not backwards. If your company isn’t using the right tools every step you take, you may end up two steps back. Sure the tools may serve their purpose now but think about your future. Envision what you want your company to be and move toward that goal.
Integrating your software is now a very popular option. Gone are the days where you have to have very separate software programs for your accounting needs, through to managing your client relationships.
The key to your business success could be in something as simple as selecting the right software for your needs. Don’t make a mistake of selecting the wrong QuickBooks CRM system for your business needs.
There are several QuickBooks CRM options to choose from so choose wisely. Think outside of the QuickBooks box. Think about what QuickBooks CRM systems can grow with you and your company.
Sign up for the upcoming webinar, where you get to see how the integration works and the benefits associated with integration CRM with accounting and financial systems. You will also get the opportunity to asks questions at the end of the session.
Topic: QuickBooks SugarCRM Integration
When: Tuesday, June 25th, 2013
Time: 10am (Pacific Standard Time)
Here are 11 items to consider when reviewing QuickBooks CRM options:
- Can the CRM you choose grow with you and easily integrate into QuickBooks and possible ERP software systems you may switch to in the future?
- Do you require a web-based solution where you can access QuickBooks or a future ERP software customer related data on demand?
- Do you require hosting your CRM solution on-premise or through a third party?
- Do you require multi-tenant or single-tenant cloud architecture?
- Do you require mobile client compatibility?
- Do you require Social Media integration?
- Do you require inbound marketing automation using tools such as Pardot or HubSpot?
- Do you require the flexibility of an app exchange environment where you can add third party functionality by shopping for integrated applications?
- Do you require customization?
- Do you require software ownership or prefer to subscribe monthly/annually?
- What is your budget?
QuickBooks is a fantastic easy to use entry level accounting package but will you be able to use it forever? Is there a time when you may outgrow QuickBooks see also, How Do You Know If You Have Outgrown Your QuickBooks? 10 Warning Signs & a Solution
If you are seriously considering CRM systems that means you are growing. If you are growing you may eventually outgrow QuickBooks. Select a QuickBooks CRM system that will grow with you and integrate with more advanced mid-market and enterprise level ERP software when you’re ready for that change.
Specialties of Faye Business Systems Group
As certified SugarCRM, Sage, and Intacct partners and developers, Faye Business Systems Group is a technology consulting and software company that has helped growing companies over the last 20 years become more profitable by working with them to optimize their financial and business systems. FayeBSG does this by helping them assess, implement, and optimize the right software for the right task. Key software includes SugarCRM, Sage 100 ERP (Formerly MAS 90 and MAS 200), Intacct and the development of custom software solutions. In addition to the development of industry leading integrations between SugarCRM and ERP, marketing, and credit card software solutions, FayeBSG services also include project management, software implementations, consulting, software development, training, and support.
For more information email firstname.lastname@example.org