Faye Business Systems Group (FayeBSG) is pleased to present this QuickBooks SugarCRM integration webcast to demonstrate how to eliminate wasted time, human error and duplicate data entry between your front office customer relationship management system and your back office QuickBooks accounting system.
Kimberly Douglass of FayeBSG will lead this presentation. Faye Business Systems Group created the QuickBooks SugarCRM integration to address the growing demand QuickBooks users have for an integrated CRM solution.
The SugarCRM – QuickBooks Integration features include:
- Two Way Sync between Sugar and QuickBooks
- Syncs customers, inventory, invoice history, and sales orders
- Enter quotes & sales orders into Sugar and have them appear in QuickBooks
- Post invoices in QuickBooks and have them appear in Sugar (with line items)
- Add new accounts in Sugar and have them appear in QuickBooks
- Update customer addresses in QuickBooks and have them appear in Sugar
- Be able to see inventory items, standard prices and costs, and quantity on hand in Sugar
- Syncing can occur on a scheduler and defaults to every 10 minutes
- Custom mapping of custom fields
- Works with QuickBooks Pro, Premier, and Enterprise
- Works with Sugar hosted in the cloud or Sugar on an in-house server
- Easy to install, easy to use
Title: QuickBooks SugarCRM Integration: Learn How to Eliminate Redundant Data Entry and Associated Errors
Date: Thursday, May 23, 2013
Time: 10am PST (1:00 PM – 2:00 PM ET)
Additional Integrations include:
The FayeBSG SugarCRM Sage 100 Integration allows the two software packages to “talk with each other” by sending customers, inventory items, and various sales and invoice history from Sage 100 to SugarCRM and by sending quotes and sales orders from SugarCRM back to Sage 100.
The FayeBSG SugarCRM Intacct Integration provides small and midsized businesses with the industry’s most flexible, cost-effective, end-to-end package that can be hosted in the cloud. The integration allows customers to benefit from two best-in-class web based solutions that helps them run their businesses more efficiently.
The FayeBSG SugarCRM Constant Contact Integration offers Constant Contact users both a detailed and high-level view of an organization’s marketing efforts directly synced to into Sugar. Syncing accounts and contacts, email addresses, marketing lists, campaign results, individual email tracking, and removal results allows the users to see a 360 degree view of their marketing efforts directly from their Sugar instance.
The FayeBSG SugarCRM Authorize.Net Integration allows users to securely enter credit card billing information on Authorize.Net from within SugarCRM. Authorized users are able to charge and authorize credit cards for specific amounts. When using this CRM enhancement the clients’ profiles and billing information will be organized and safely stored for easy access.
For more information, please email firstname.lastname@example.org