SugarCon 2013. The SugarCRM Annual Conference in NYC
We invite you to join us at the annual SugarCon conference in NYC from April 8th – April 11th.
Come and see what’s on offer, take a sneak peak at Sugar 7 the new platform, talk about new customizations, and touch on what migrating to Sugar 7 will mean for you.
To get discounted tickets to SugarCon fill in the form below, before you register.
- Discover how to sell smarter by leveraging the collective enterprise’s power to accelerate and close business.
- Develop effective strategies to increase customer satisfaction and loyalty by ensuring every user has the insight they need to be a customer expert, every time.
- Learn about the latest mobile and social technologies that matter and pitfalls to avoid based on in-depth customer case studies.
- Gain practical hands-on advice and SugarCRM user tips from the Sugar experts.
- Network with over 1,000 industry thought leaders, customers, and executives to explore and define the next generation of CRM.
We wouldn’t miss this conference for the world. Find Us At Booth #411 where we will be displaying all of our Sugar Integrations.
Over the years, we’ve helped users integrate their SugarCRM systems with a variety of other applications including marketing applications, payment systems and accounting
Integration is a really critical component in getting the most out of any business management system. As an open-source, web-based CRM solution, Sugar is easy to customize and adapt to your changing needs. Strong integration between different aspects of an organization can reduce errors, increase productivity, and allow systems to generate more timely and accurate information for management.
In addition, services include software development, project management, packaged software implementations, custom software implementations, integration, consulting, training, and support. FayeBSG has completed hundreds of successful CRM projects, specializes in Sugar Integrations and is one of Sugar’s leading North American Gold Partners.
To learn more about the agenda at SugarCon 2013, click here.
|[contact-form-7 id=”10048″ title=”SugarCon 2013 Discount Code”]|
Sage 100cloud vs. Sage 100 Classic: What’s the Difference? With all the talk and communication about Sage...Read More
Sage 100 Version 2018.4 Now Available for Download Let’s take a look at some of the most...Read More
Electronic Data Interchange (EDI) is an electronic exchange of business data presented in a standardized way....Read More