What’s The Value Of Integrating QuickBooks With SugarCRM?
QuickBooks is the #1 rated and best-selling small business financial software. As such, the software has claimed up to 85 percent of the small business accounting software market and continues to command the vast majority of this market.
SugarCRM is the fastest growing CRM software in the world, providing an open source CRM solution in both the cloud and on in-house servers.
Faye Business Systems Group (FayeBSG) created and developed the QuickBooks SugarCRM Integration to address the growing demand QuickBooks users have for an integrated CRM solution. As a Nationally recognized Gold Reseller of Sugar, FayeBSG has developed the most complete integration available between QuickBooks and SugarCRM, giving QuickBooks users the best of both worlds: a full featured, scalable, customizable CRM solution completely integrated with all aspects of QuickBooks.
The SugarCRM QuickBooks Integration extends the functionality users have become accustomed to in the back office to the front office allowing for a single view of customer interactions.
QuickBooks users can see all critical data from the cloud, having the ability to sync customers, products, jobs, sales orders, invoices, detailed invoice history, ship to addresses, advanced inventory data, and more from and to SugarCRM. Stop by our booth for an in-depth demonstration of SugarCRM and our award winning integration.
- Eliminates double entry of customers in both CRM and accounting
- Updates CRM with critical invoice history information that can be used for marketing campaigns and salesperson inquiries
- Provides access to product lists in CRM without having to manually key in items
- Eliminates double entry of sales orders in both CRM and accounting
Additional FayeBSG Integrations Include:
– SugarCRM Constant Contact Integration
– SugarCRM Sage 100 ERP Integration
– SugarCRM Intacct Integration
– SugarCRM Authorize.net Integration
For more information call 818.227.5130 or email email@example.com
Related Blog Posts
Having a business requires that you stay on top of your game – always. It also...Read More
Every buyer faces this question: Who installs the software? While some companies do have the resources...Read More
The Sage Fixed Assets module allows Sage 100 users to manage fixed assets effectively from acquisition...Read More