The Most Complete SugarCRM Quickbooks Integration Available
Intergration is an important aspect of everyday software functions and features. It allows businesses to bring different aspects of their business together, for a better overall result and to eliminate doubling up on entering the same data into different programs.
The FBSG SugarCRM QuickBooks integration allows you to achieve a 360° view of your customers directly from your CRM system. The integration allows SugarCRM users to streamline the front office customer relationships with the back office accounting, allowing for happier users and happier customers.
Watch the demonstration
The SugarCRM – QuickBooks Integration features include:
- Two Way Sync between Sugar and QuickBooks
- Syncs customers, inventory, invoice history, and sales orders
- Enter quotes & sales orders into Sugar and have them appear in QuickBooks
- Post invoices in QuickBooks and have them appear in Sugar (with line items)
- Add new accounts in Sugar and have them appear in QuickBooks
- Update customer addresses in QuickBooks and have them appear in Sugar
- Be able to see inventory items, standard prices and costs, and quantity on hand in Sugar
- Syncing can occur on a scheduler and defaults to every 10 minutes
- Custom mapping of custom fields
- Works with QuickBooks Pro, Premier, and Enterprise
- Works with Sugar hosted in the cloud or Sugar on an in-house server
- Easy to install, easy to use
Purchase of the SugarCRM QuickBooks Integration Includes all integration software, a detailed installation and operating guide, phone and email support, all updates and upgrades to support Sugar updates and upgrades throughout the year, all updates and upgrades to support QuickBooks updates and upgrades throughout the year, and SugarCRM QuickBooks Integration application feature updates as we make the integration more powerful over time.
Sage 100cloud vs. Sage 100 Classic: What’s the Difference? With all the talk and communication about Sage...Read More
Sage 100 Version 2018.4 Now Available for Download Let’s take a look at some of the most...Read More
Electronic Data Interchange (EDI) is an electronic exchange of business data presented in a standardized way....Read More