What’s This Social CRM Thing Everyone’s Talking About?
Many organizations are struggling to make sense of the value of social media in business, although many use social media to communicate with others on a daily basis, they have no way to measure or record their conversions, leads and revenue.
Organizations need to better understand what social CRM is and how to best leverage it.
What is Social CRM? It is a medium used to integrate social media platforms such as Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter.
How? With an application such as SugarCRM. SugarCRM is a CRM system that is socially ready to go out of the box. With out of the box solutions there is no reason not to jump into social media and get ahead of your competition.
SugarCRM as a social CRM has the following capabilities:
- Facebook: read your friends’ news feeds in the Activity Streams dashlet
- LinkedIn: See who you know or who can provide you with an introduction at a company
- Twitter: read tweets of all the people you follow in the Activity Streams dashlet and add the Twitter name to a contact or lead and read their tweets directly in the contact or lead record
- Sugar Plug-in for Microsoft Outlook: archive emails to Sugar and sync calendar, contacts and tasks
- Sugar Plug-in for IBM Lotus Notes: archive emails to Sugar and sync calendar, contacts and tasks
- Gmail, Yahoo! Mail and IMAP mail: use the Sugar email client to archive emails to Sugar
- Send email using your mail account credentials directly from Sugar
Schedule, start or join LotusLive, Cisco WebEx or GoToMeeting online meetings directly from Sugar
Relate documents to any record in Sugar and store them in the cloud using LotusLive or Google Docs
- InsideView: use the pre-installed InsideView module to get the most up to date information on customers and prospects.
- Hoovers, Jigsaw and Zoominfo: Get account and contact data using the Sugar Cloud Connectors
- Box.com: Relate documents to any record in Sugar and store them in the cloud using Box.com
- Qontext: secure, cloud-based, social collaboration between co-workers, customers, prospects and partners.
Sage 100cloud vs. Sage 100 Classic: What’s the Difference? With all the talk and communication about Sage...Read More
Sage 100 Version 2018.4 Now Available for Download Let’s take a look at some of the most...Read More
Electronic Data Interchange (EDI) is an electronic exchange of business data presented in a standardized way....Read More