Sage 100 ERP 2013 Q1 Tax Table Updates
TTU changes for 2013 Q1 are posted below. To download and install the TTU, please click on the link Download the TTU below. These updates may be used for [download id=”66″].
View the list of Tax Table changes in the 2013 Q1 TTU (revised 1/4/2013). These changes will be made to your Sage 100 ERP tax tables when you download and install the TTU as instructed by the Download the TTU link below.
In order for 2013 Medicare changes to calculate correctly you must install the 2012 IRD prior to installing the 2013-Q1 Tax Table Update and prior to running your first payroll for 2013.
This Tax Table Update may be used for Sage 100 ERP versions 184.108.40.206+, 4.40, 4.50, and 2013.
To install the Tax Table Update, follow these steps:
Note: This TTU must be installed from the original computer that was used to install or upgrade Sage ERP 100 (MAS 90 or 200).
- Verify that all users have exited and that all sessions are closed.
- Access the Q1 2013 Tax Table Update(1.73 MB).
- Click Run. Extract the archive to your local workstation. Note the location.
- Go to the location noted, and open Sage 100 ERP Tax Table Update 2013Q1.
- Double-click the file named Sage 100 ERP Tax Table Update 2013Q1.exe.
- Click Run.
- Click Next at the Welcome to the Install Shield Wizard for Tax Table Update screen.
- Click I Accept to accept the Licensing Agreement.
- At the window that displays the destination folder to your installation:
- Click Next if the destination folder is correct.
- Click Change if the destination folder is incorrect, browse to the folder above ..Mas90, and click OK, and then click Next.
- Verify the current settings are correct again and click Install.
- Click Finish when the message “InstallShield Wizard Complete” appears.
- Start Sage 100 ERP (MAS 90 or 200). The message “Installing TTU” should flash on the screen.
- Verify that the installation was successful by reviewing the Installed Modules Listing in Library Master Reports. “2013-Q1 Tax Table” should display on the listing.
Related Blog Posts
Faye Business Systems Group Earns a Spot on Inc. Magazine’s Annual List of America’s Fastest-Growing Private...Read More
Having a business requires that you stay on top of your game – always. It also...Read More
Every buyer faces this question: Who installs the software? While some companies do have the resources...Read More